Benefits of Membership
Benefits of NCAPA membership include, but are not limited to:
- Involvement in NCAPA Committees and Networks;
- Networking opportunities and social events;
- Access to the NCAPA member-only sections of the website;
- Discounts on NCAPA continuing legal education courses, events, and publications;
- Subscription to the quarterly OnPoint e-magazine;
- Subscription to the bi-monthly Sidebar e-newsletter;
- Access to NCAPA's Job Bank;
- Participation in pro bono and community service volunteer opportunities;
- And More!
A portion of all annual dues supports and provides joint membership in the National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA). NFPA benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Subscription to the National Paralegal Reporter;
- Access to the members-only section of NFPA (www.paralegals.org);
- Representation at government hearings and meetings held by local, state, and national bar associations;
- Reports on state and national legislation affecting the paralegal profession;
- Access to the Legal Career Center Network;
- Discounts on NFPA seminars and CLEs, as well as discounted software and computer training;
- Special discounts and rates with various companies, insurance offerings and credit unions;
- and more!
* Voting Members are entitled to all benefits and services.
Student, and Associate Members are entitled to the same benefits as the Voting Members except that they may not chair a committee or network, vote, hold office, or represent NCAPA.
Institutional Members are entitled to all of the benefits of Voting, Student, Associate, and Contributing Members except that Institutional Members are not authorized to represent NCAPA or any of NCAPA's committees in any official capacity, nor may they vote or hold office.
Ready to join NCAPA? Click Here to Join!